WPBH01 Ceramic pressure sensor module
|Ceramic sensitive film with high overload capacity,Laser calibration for zero and full scale
WPBH01 Manual download
Get Price Whatsapp
The WPBH01 ceramic pressure sensor module is a voltage output type of pressure transmission module, there is no shell of the ceramic pressure transmitter. This product is made of refined ceramic seat ceramic piezo resistive pressure sensor, using precision conditioning chip on the sensor offset, sensitivity, temperature drift and other compensation. With high integration, small size, high precision, good consistency, anti-interference ability, response speed block, wide temperature range and other characteristics.
- WPBH01 ceramic pressure sensors are widely used in: process control, environmental control, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, servo valves and transmission, chemical and chemical industry and medical instruments and many other fields.
- Now, high-performance and low-cost ceramic sensor is the direction of development of pressure sensors with the trend of replacing other type sensors in Europe and the United States. In China, more and more users choose ceramic sensors instead of strain and diffusion Silicon pressure sensor.
- Ceramic sensitive film with high overload capacity
- Laser calibration for zero and full scale
- Excellent corrosion resistance, wear resistance
- Impact resistance, anti-vibration
- High precision, good stability
- Wide operating temperature range
- Small size, easy to package
- Environmental protection
|Proportional voltage output、0.5～4.5V
|Standard signal output, customizable
|0.5% 1% 2% 3%
* The description and specifications might be changed without notice. Please contact us for the latest information before placing orders.
Customized technical design and function, LOGO and package are available without extra charge (including molding fee) for mass volume.
The sensors don't have sleeping mode. It can be set in program if needed.
All Winsen products go through strict inspections and tests to make sure they are 100% qualified before shipping out.
The sensor has been fully tested (not calibrated) before leaving the factory. However, after transportation and storage, the environment conditions change, and the surface of the sensor absorbs moisture, mixed gas, pollution matters, etc. It is recommended that customers perform aging and calibration after sensors become stable according to the program and use occasions of the whole device.
15﹪-90﹪RH without condensation,greater or less than this range or long-term high temperature and high humidity will affect the life of the sensor.
Our sensors are certified with CE, 3C, ROHS, anti-explosion, fire prevention, and coal mining safety according to different applications. And we provide assistance for new certification.
Many factors can cause the sensor to fail such as broken wires in transportation, poisoning, falling off of the sensitive material, damage to the heating wire (device), etc. Please find specific cause in each category with Winsen’s aftersales.
Winsen provides professional consultation and service before and after sales. We will recommend the best fitting sensor for your demand. If you have any problem, don’t hesitate to email us to email@example.com
Due to high volume of daily incoming emails and time zone difference, we may not be able to reply your emails immediately. But we will reply to your inquiry in 24 business hours.
LEADING GAS SENSING SOLUTION SUPPLIER
ZMT500-A Non-contact anti-dry probe
Infrared temperature measurement
Non-contact sensor, does not touch the bottom of the potVIEW MORE
ZE33 Water Heater Gas Leakage and Incomplete Combustion Detection Module
Sound and light alarm output, and PWM digital signal output modeVIEW MORE
MH-L1141A-U-100L Laser Sensor
Laser spectral absorption
High Sensitivity and resolution, low power consumption, small sizeVIEW MORE